Friday, January 11, 2013

Task1 Debriefing questions.


Task 1 Debriefing question & Deliverable:

In your Blog  please reflect and respond to the following questions:

Prior to this activity did you use any of these software tools?  If so which ones.


Yes some, I have used Twitter, iGoogle, and ScreenR before this class. In addition, instead of Diigo, I used a bookmarking tool called Zotero (http://www.zotero.org/), and I have subscribed to RSS news feeds before also, but not through Google reader.

Do you plan to continue managing the news resources that you have gathered in your personal learning network?

Yes, I love to read and absorb information. My friends used to call me Commander Data, the humanoid android robot from the Star Trek New generation. Technology makes it easier to collect and access information from various sources.

 Do you think that a refined personal learning network would be valuable to a new teacher?  

Yes, because it will keep a teacher updated with the newest strategies and technologies to facilitate in the classroom.

Share the web address url of your ScreenR presentation.
http://screenr.com/GVc7



No comments:

Post a Comment