Thursday, April 25, 2013

Task_3-Reflection

Task_3-Reflection

1.   Share the web address url of your groups ScreenR presentation.



http://screenr.com/iqa7


2.   Reflect on your contributions and how you contributed to making your group a success?


I helped contribute to the forums and disscussions and as the project manager of the PBL project I helped to keep the group afloat by setting up templates, outlines, agendas, reminders etc... through email, phone, texting, and forums. Most of the active group members were well informed. I helped expand on Kay-lani's experience and senario ideas. In addition, I kept reminding my group members that were falling behind what assignments they needed to make up. Overall, the active  members contributed to the group success through their strengths (encouragements, their voice  and perseverence to stick witth the group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment